Duration: 3 days
Group Size: 8 people
Available during: Bespoke choice of dates
A challenging and popular ascent of the three highest mountain peaks in England – Scafell Pike, Scotland – Ben Nevis and Wales – Snowdon. Organised and delivered with military precision, and giving support for those committed to achieve the 3 Peaks Challenge. The event is aimed to be completed in a “24 hour” period, including time to rest, sleep and transport from one peak to the other.
Cost: £400 per person
- Collection point
- Pick up and drop off options available
- Clients are informed and prepared prior to the event
- Health and safety awareness
- 3 peaks itinerary
- 2x highly experienced mountain leaders
- Safe and professional transportation
- All meals are inclusive
- Bed and breakfast
- Prosecco at the end of the trip
Want to find out more?
If we didn't answer all of your questions, feel free to drop us a line anytime.
Map Adventures Ltd. Registered Company No. 10746910.