Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/wecookpr/mapadventures.co.uk/wp-content/plugins/opalactivity/templates/single-activity/content.php on line 17
Our Nepal expeditions embrace the power of the outdoors with the spirit of adventure to create aone-of-a-kind event. All our instructors are military or ex-military with 10+ years of experience in the outdoors andadventurous activities.
Our adventures include:
1. Everest Base Camp (16 days)
2. Annapurna Base Camp Trekking (14 days)
3. Nepal Fun Trip (14 days)
4. Helambu Trekking (10 days)
5. Annapurna Sanctuary Trekking (9/10 days)
The packages include:
- Pick up from and drop off service at the hotel and the airport in a tourist vehicle
- Guided city tour and sightseeing by tourist vehicle as in day by day itinerary
- English-speaking guide
- The required number of ground staff during the trek and tour e.g drivers, assistants, etc
- Food, accommodation, salary, equipment and medicine for our field staff
- Entry permits and fees for all temples, parks, monasteries, cultural and historical sites
- All government taxes, VAT, Tourist Service charges and official expenses
The packages do not include:
- International airfare and airport departure taxes
- Personal travel insurance
- Nepal entry visa – you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at the Tribhuvan International
- Airport in Kathmandu. (Tourist Visa with multiple entries for 15 days can be obtained by paying US $
- 25 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with multiple entries for 30 days and 90
- days can be obtained by paying US $40 and $ 100 respectively. Please bring 2 copies of passport
- sized and approved photos).
- All personal items e.g food and drink, clothing, etc
- Tips for trek and tour staff and driver (Tipping is customary)
- Other expenses not mentioned in the price includes section (take out).
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us!